Based in Madrid, Spain
Immortal Redneck is a FPS set in Egypt with rogue-lite elements. The game mixes old-school first-person shooter action with a rogue-lite mechanics. Frantic gameplay, twitch controls and an arcade-style feel meet procedural dungeons, a complete skill tree, permanent death and 9 classes with different traits.
The game revolves around a redneck tourist who wakes up mummified in ancient Egypt after an accident. Why is he here? How did he survive the accident? And why the hell is he mummified?! The answer lies within the three danger-filled pyramids of Giza, all protected by an army of monsters and huge bosses. Obviously, your mission is to get inside the pyramids, kill all the enemies and discover what's going on!
- RogueLite mechanics: procedurally generated dungeons, classes, skills, permanent death but with gameplay progression
- Nine playable classes: all with different skill sets. Players can switch classes between each play through, selecting the one most suitable for their current run
- Complete skill tree: evolve your character, buying equipment and weapons, upgrading and acquiring new skills
- History Mode: single player game mode. Clear all the pyramids in order to complete the game.
- Twitch Quest: special mode for streamers integrated with the Twitch API
- Over 50 different weapons: traditional firearms, magical, mythological, futuristic or just plain weird weapons including a Potato Launcher. You name it, this game has it.
- Over 100 scroll modifiers: Each scroll picked up in-game changes your current run, for good (convert your enemies in to chickens) or for bad (reduces your speed of movement) and everything in between!
- Huge bosses: two in each pyramid
- Merchant: Buy equipment and supplies that will be maintained between different games, even when you die
- Skill Rooms: hone your skills in rooms focused on platforming and avoiding a variety of traps
Launch Trailer YouTube
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Game" GameBoss Zaragoza, 2016
- "Official Selection" Unite Amsterdam, 2016
- "Official Selection" Indie Prize Berlin, 2017
Crema was formed in 2009 where it began developing for mobile platforms. Instant Buttons was its first app which to date has surpassed 20 million downloads. The company was then incorporated in 2012 when its focus shifted to making top quality mobile games. It’s two big productions, Oh My Goat and Ridiculous Triathlon, were both featured by Apple on the AppStore and were both publicly and critically well received. Oh My Goat also achieved great success in China where it was featured on a number of App Stores amassing over half a million downloads. Crema is now focused on PC and console development with Immortal Redneck being its debut title on these platforms.
More information on CremaGames, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Immortal Redneck Credits
Co-Founder, Creative Director
3D Artist / Animator
Miguel Ángel Cayuela