Based in Madrid, Spain
16 Apr, 2015
Ridiculous Triathlon is an endless runner in which players compete in a thrilling three-stage race of running, cycling and swimming. Players simultaneously control a personalised three-character team that races through the iconic streets of Barcelona, London and Tokyo. After honing their skills, gamers can compete with friends for the highest score and beat their records, to obtain ultimate bragging rights.
- Original and innovative runner game (for real!!)
- Travel through cities around the world. Visit the beaches of Barcelona (Spain), the emblematic areas of London (United Kingdom) and the Mount Fuji in Tokyo (Japan)
- Personalize the characters, the bicycle and the swim suit with funny elements!
- Each triathlon stage - running, cycling and swimming - has its own unique dynamics and controls
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Indie Game @ Madrid Games Week" Madrid, 19 October, 2014
Available for free from cre.ma.
Crema was formed in 2009 where it began developing for mobile platforms. Instant Buttons was its first app which to date has surpassed 20 million downloads. The company was then incorporated in 2012 when its focus shifted to making top quality mobile games. It’s two big productions, Oh My Goat and Ridiculous Triathlon, were both featured by Apple on the AppStore and were both publicly and critically well received. Oh My Goat also achieved great success in China where it was featured on a number of App Stores amassing over half a million downloads. Crema is now focused on PC and console development with Immortal Redneck being its debut title on these platforms.
More information on CremaGames, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Ridiculous Triathlon Credits
3D Artist / Animator