Based in Madrid, Spain
1 Dec, 2013
Oh My Goat is a game that test your reflexes and keeps a frantic tempo. This heavily inspired genre games "runner" such as canabalt, mixing them with the difficulty of games like "Space is the key" or "The impossible Game". The entire game is controlled only with one touch anywhere on the screen, which will make the goat jump or use the special powers granted by the shaman. In the game there are two types of elements, basis on which we can run (soil, cliffs or small areas of land) and obstacles we must avoid jumping. Obstacles have varied forms and adapted according to the current power goat to present a constant challenge to the player.
The Hunter has turned all animals into cubes to transport them in his truck, but Patrick the goat has managed to save himself at the last minute with the help of the Shaman. Your mission will be to help Patrick to rescue all the other animals and, with the help of the Shaman, return them to their normal state. Oh My Goat is a platform game packed with action and millimetric jumps in which reflexes are the key. You will travel through different worlds and benefit from the skills of the animals you save to dodge and jump hundreds of obstacles that await you along the path.
- 480 levels... and more on the way!
- Five different environments, with unique game mechanics
- Leaderboards and achievements with Google Play / Game Center
- Simple and intuitive controls
- A fun-filled experience suitable for all ages
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nomination for 3D Wire indie video-game contest" Segovia-Spain, November, 2013
- "It’s easily the most addictive game I’ve played on Android in some time."
- Tom Dawson, Android Headlines
- "A must have for people who love animals or like to play games requiring fast paced decision making."
- Gadet, Apppulp
- "I can highly recommend everyone to try out Oh My Goat..."
- Tim von Janssen, Day of the OUYA
- "En zo hebben we hier te maken met een springspel waarin je steeds enorm nauwkeurig en getimed moet springen op levels van één scherm groot."
- Bart Breij, IphoneClub
Available for free from cre.ma.
Oh My Goat Wallpapers
Available for iPhone, Android, Windows and Mac: cre.ma.
Crema was formed in 2009 where it began developing for mobile platforms. Instant Buttons was its first app which to date has surpassed 20 million downloads. The company was then incorporated in 2012 when its focus shifted to making top quality mobile games. It’s two big productions, Oh My Goat and Ridiculous Triathlon, were both featured by Apple on the AppStore and were both publicly and critically well received. Oh My Goat also achieved great success in China where it was featured on a number of App Stores amassing over half a million downloads. Crema is now focused on PC and console development with Immortal Redneck being its debut title on these platforms.
More information on CremaGames, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Oh My Goat Credits